|Height||4'8" or 142 cm|
|Weight||82 lbs or 37 kg|
|Three Sizes||B70 W58 H75|
|Name in Kana||ベイビーボニーフード|
|Japanese Name Kana||バレッタ|
|Japanese Name Romaji||Baretta|
|Images/Video • Quotes • Move Lists|
Baby Bonnie Hood, also known as B.B.Hood and alternatively as Bulleta in Japan, is a character who first appears in Vampire Savior and is inspired by Little Red Riding Hood. Outside the Darkstalkers series, she also appeared in Capcom's Canon Spike and Marvel Vs Capcom 2.
Many creatures from Makai have already entered the human world. Many of these creatures are considered by people to be of high value or sources of decorative items; materials that don't exist in the human world (such as blood and fluids from the internal organs), can be used for research on biological weapons and the like. The demand for these is very high. The trade of the Darkhunter was created to meet the demands of these clients.
These hunters track down the monsters and collect a reward depending on the creature they poach. The risks are very high, but so are the rewards. Because they hunt the creatures of the night, failure is not an option. Failing would mean one thing, death. To fight against these Darkstalkers, merely having a fit body, martial arts skills, and firearms are not enough. It is possible for a Class C creature to kill an entire army of first class elite soldiers. A strong mind and spirit is also needed to keep one self from losing their own sanity. A dark soul is needed so that they are not influenced by the aura that the creatures of Makai give off.
Several hundred Darkhunters of varied skill are said to exist in the world. Some of these hunters can barely kill a wild beast from Makai, let alone a Darkstalker. Among these hunters, B. B. Hood is a Special S-Class Hunter. Her heart was dark enough that Jedah considered her a Darkstalker and pulled her into the Majigen as a worthy soul. Her stare alone can cause the lower ranking Darkstalkers to be filled with fear, and she is able to deflect many kinds of mind attacks. It would be fair to say that she was born to be a hunter.
When she was pulled into the Majigen by Jedah, she simply looked around and said, "Haha, they're all mine... It's been a long time since a job this big."
The Darkhunter occupation has grown considerably, though it has only started within the last year. This occupation is quite different from what Donovan, a half-human, half-demon, does out of fate.
- Attending the conference Hunters Guild of the Northern European Alpine Branch to secure part of the silly profit, interchanging with the other Hunters is necessary.
- Obtaining weapons and ammunition through illegal means. A first class job requires first class materials.
- Maintaining portable weapons at home. To every Hunter, skipping this is suicidal.
- Making gunpowder mixtures for mines. Continuously researching is the sign of a professional.
- Going to town to buy food and clothing, and going to Grandmother's house to do errands (her girl side can be seen here).
- Training for controlled shooting, such as shooting 50 targets while performing a 100 m (328 ft) dash. Basic training is the foundation for advanced skill. One must not forget to always return to the basics
- Using the satellite Catastrophe, a camouflaged military satellite, to retrieve information on Darkstalkers. Information gathering is the key to the current Hunter business. One must use any means possible to eliminate the target.
- Enter the Dark Hunting Grand Prix held twice a year. A target is decided upon and they compete to see who can hunt it down first. This is a competition for the Hunters to test their own skills, but not all Hunters compete in this tournament.
- A single Uzi gun
- Explosive apples
- Two daggers
- A rock she uses to smash in her opponent's face
- Her Basket
- Backup (John and Arthur assist her by using 2 rocket launchers)
- Molitov Cocktail
- Other explosives and knives
Her two year old pet dog's name is Harry. Although Harry sits along side B.B.Hood in battle, he cowers in fear as she fires her various weapons. When B.B.Hood loses in battle, he runs to her side and howles. The two mercenaries who appear in Beautiful Hunting are John and Arthur. They use a submachine gun and rifle.
In Japanese only games
|SNK vs. Capcom: The Match of the Millennium||Neo Geo Pocket Color||1999|
|SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash||Neo Geo Pocket||1999|
|Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes||Arcade||2000|
|SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash 2||Neo Geo Pocket Color||2001|
|SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters DS||Nintendo DS||2006|
|Pocket Fighter||She appears next to Jon Talbain, holding a gun to his head on the "Dhalsim's Toyshop" stage.|
|Capcom Fighting Evolution||She appears on the "Underworld" stage. She also appears in Pyron's ending, behind Ken Masters.|
|Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3||On the "Days of Future Past" stage, B.B.Hood's face appears on a wanted poster along side other characters who appeared in Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Her status is apprehended.|
- B. B. Hood's design is based on the title character from a fairy tale called "Little Red Riding Hood."
- Jon and Authurt were rumored that their last names are Smith and Wesson, named after not only the firearm manufacturer, but also John Smith, the famous pioneer hunter who befriended Pocahontas. However, this is probably fan-made conjecture as there is no record of an Arthur Wesson with any historical significance. Horace Smith and Daniel Wesson founded Smith and Wesson in 1852.
- The man who appears in one of B.B.Hood's winning poses is simply named Mr. K.
- Lord Raptor has a special intro when opposing B.B.Hood; Le Malta will pop out with hearts bulging from his eyes only to be kicked by Lord Raptor. It is assumed Le Malta has a crush on B.B.Hood.
- According to the Vampire: Darkstalkers Collection manual, her real name is unknown.
- Baby Bonnie Hood is voiced by Miyuki Matsushita, who also voices Q-Bee.
- Out of all the Darkstalkers, B.B.Hood seems to hate Lilith the most. In one of B.B Hood's artwork, She and Lilith are hugging each other, but B.B. Hood is pointing a gun at Lilith's neck. In another photo, Lilith and Morrigan are in a house, and Lilith turns around with a scared expression, looking at B.B Hood's shadow. B.B Hood is holding a knife.
- In the boxart of Vampire: Darkstalkers collection, you can see B.B.Hood's eyes glowing red, despite the fact that humans eyes don't glow.
Official artwork Edit
|The full image gallery for Baby Bonnie Hood may be viewed here.|
|Anakaris • Baby Bonnie Hood • Bishamon • Demitri Maximoff • Donovan Baine • Felicia • Hsien-Ko • Huitzil|
Jedah Dohma• Jon Talbain • Lilith • Lord Raptor • Morrigan Aensland • Pyron • Q-Bee • Rikuo • Sasquatch
Victor von Gerdenheim
|Anita • Belial Aensland • Dark Talbain • Dee • Le Malta • Oboro Bishamon|
|Harry Grimoire • Majorette/Thomas • Marionette • Shadow|
- B.B.Hood - Strategy Wiki
- B.B.Hood - Mizuumi Wiki
- B.B.Hood - Capcom Database
- B.B. Hood - Marvel vs. Capcom Wiki
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Capcom, (2008). Darkstalkers Graphic File. Udon Entertainment Corp, pg. 113. ISBN 1897-37604-9
- ↑ Darkstalkers Graphic File. Udon Entertainment Corp, pg. 141. ISBN 1897-37604-9
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Capcom, (2008). Darkstalkers Graphic File. Udon Entertainment Corp, pg. 142. ISBN 1897-37604-9
- ↑ Capcom, (2008). Darkstalkers Graphic File. Udon Entertainment Corp, pg. 143. ISBN 1897-37604-9